Sunday, December 18, 2011

Use or Loose trip - The Conclusion

I've said this before, I'll say it again....crashing sucks!
Dealing with insurance isn't much fun either. We finally got the official word that the car is totaled. So we went out and picked up another car. Another VW GTI but with four doors and and blue. Iggy, salesman at Emich, went out of his way to find the exact car we wanted. It's nice to have a car. Even though I kind of enjoyed carpooling for a couple of weeks, I don't think Danelle was all that excited about getting up at 4:40 and leaving early for work.


I was finally able to get a bike ride in yesterday. IT WAS COLD! 34 degrees. I also found that during the crash my shift lever was broken off. So 400 dollars later and a few hours of work, I now have the quietest and smoothest shifting bike I have ever had. I have learned how to tune the shifting and it makes a world of difference.


All right lets get ready for christmas.