Friday, December 2, 2011

BANG! Pt 2

I finally got a rental car, drove back up to Tuba City and picked up Danelle and Sydney, and headed 70 miles down the road. We stopped at the accident scene, then went and found the Tow lot that had the car. They did a nice job of securing all of the stuff we had loaded into a storage bay, and took special care of the bikes. Turns out the tow lot owner pedals too and knew what needed to be done.
I decided that after only two hours of sleep since Thursday morning, we would spend the night here in Kayenta. (leaned how to spell that pretty good after spelling it out to the insurance people all day).
We are going to try and make it home tomorrow. I think i'll be picking glass out of my skin for a few days.

Where it happened


What Hit me




Hit hard enough to buckle the roof


Very solid, well built German car! I will buy another one. Don't know how well I would have done in the Fit or another small car.

Does your face Hurt?

Mine Does.